Friday, August 24, 2012

Wha Happen?

I'm still in shock that I am mother to 4 kids.  Either shock or sleep deprivation...probably both.  A year ago I was figuring out what my new career would be once Grayson started school, contemplating which races I would train for, and enjoying the freedom that comes with 3 kids who are fairly independent (only requiring an occasional watering and feeding).  HOWEVER.....Miss Brooke Lucile clearly had other plans, and both Lee and I were not all that surprised to have a little girl join our family. Although I've traded trips to the foot spa for diapers and spit-up, our family feels complete and we're pretty stoked to have a perfect little soul to dote on, dress up, rock, and keep us up all night.
Shortly after Brooke was born
The best big sister 

Froggy legs

Cross-eyed

My entertainers can't wait until she can laugh at their jokes and silly faces

Bath time is actually scream-free now

Derek is in love

Watching her smile in her sleep 


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! I love the new blog. Thank you for posting cute pictures of all those cute Bradford kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful!!! Great pictures of little B and all of her doting siblings. I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all that HAIR!! She is so sweet and tiny. And I just love all the pictures of the caring siblings. We can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute. Post more pictures, please!

    ReplyDelete